Saturday 21 March 2015

Logic & Bible 2





Jesus lived on earth for thirty three years, he preached the word of God for three years, this is according to the bible. Let's see what his followers learned from his teaching, according to the bible. 


Jesus Comforts His Disciples

1“Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God ; believe also in me. 2My Father’s house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you? 3And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am. 4You know the way to the place where I am going.”


5Thomas said to him, “Lord, we don’t know where you are going, so how can we know the way?”

6Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.7If you really know me, you will know b my Father as well. From now on, you do know him and have seen him.”



My comment 
Jesus was going away, it's over and Thomas still dose not know where Jesus is going.
From Jesus words, you can tell that he is still trying to convince them of his message, words like (not let your hearts be troubled) and (at least believe on the evidence of the works themselves)



 Philip said, “Lord, show us the Father and that will be enough for us.”

Jesus answered: “Don’t you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’? 10 Don’t you believe that I am in the Father, and that the Father is in me? The words I say to you I do not speak on my own authority. Rather, it is the Father, living in me, who is doing his work. 11 Believe me when I say that I am in the Father and the Father is in me; or at least believe on the evidence of the works themselves. 12 Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in me will do the works I have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father. 13 And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. 14 You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it.




My comment
Philip too, dose not know, and Jesus tells him, After all this and you still don't know. He is asking to see God to believe. 

Judas sold him and  Peter denied him three times.

If they learned nothing and were full of doubts, how can they teach the word of god?

(whoever believes in me will do the works I have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these)  Did one of the twelve apostles do like Jesus did or greater or any other christian ?


15 “If you love me, keep my commands. 16 And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another advocate to help you and be with you forever 17 the Spirit of truth. The world cannot accept him, because it neither sees him nor knows him. But you know him, for he lives with you and will be[c] in you. 18 I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you. 19 Before long, the world will not see me anymore, but you will see me. Because I live, you also will live. 20 On that day you will realize that I am in my Father, and you are in me, and I am in you. 21 Whoever has my commands and keeps them is the one who loves me. The one who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I too will love them and show myself to them.”



My comment

Jesus tells them, that he will ask God to send another advocate. Why another? because they learned nothing from the message.
The advocate is a book, because he says it will stay with you for ever.

 The only holy book after the gospel, is the Quran. The Quran is the only true advocate of God and Jesus (It's the only book defending god and his prophet Jesus) This book called the bible is not a book of God, though it dose contain many of the old holy Scriptures, and the Quran confirms that, and states that man has tampered with it.

 The Spirit of truth is God.


John 4:24

God is spirit, and those who worship him must worship in spirit and truth.”



Words like the son,or the father or doing anything in the name of someone other than god is a blasphemy.



Godship
 

In all the history recorded by man, no God other than Allah, have ever claimed godship.

 someone claims ownership to something and his the only claimer. He described it perfectly, and brought evidence. then his the owner.

Allah, the god of Noah and Abraham is the only one who claimed and claims godship. He sent men as prophets, from different nations and in different times and different locations, with the same morals and the same message, am God and am one. So, worship me.
If there was another God, There would be a conflict over the throne. When you have an equal, you can't be a God, You must be one, one is the rank of God.

He was never created, he created the word (creation). He did not began to end, because beginning and ending is time, and god created time.

 When God was alone there was no time, because there was nothing else, and god dose not change, because change is time.

So, God was before time. He dose not eat or sleep, he sees all and knows all, and his all around, his in you.

 Life and all forms of energy are connected to god.

God can create anything, except a god. He can't create a god or beget one. It's not a sign of weakens it's a sign of greatness and uniqueness and a prove of godship.
To those who claim that God begot a son, have lied about god and gone astray. They claim that he came in the image of man, a creation 3% away from a monkey, they say the son can forgive and will judge creation on judgement day. 
With what right? he did not create them to judge them. Only God knows all and to him belongs all, and he is the true judge. No one will accept that, in judgement day. It would be unjust. 
And those who say that god came in the flesh to save men. God would not step down from his greatness, and dress  in dirt in the shape of a monkey to save no one. God message was clear,
worship me alone and go by my commandments and do good, and you shall enter paradise, do any different and hell is wide with eight gates.


Why would god save those who refuse to be saved ?

You save your selves from him, by submitting to his will. There is no other salvation.
The inhabitants of paradise are very few, hell gets the most.
 The way to paradise is mapped in God's messages.



James 4:7

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.



Exodus 20:3-11

“You shall have no other gods before me. “You shall not make for yourself a carved image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth. You shall not bow down to them or serve them, for I the Lord your God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children to the third and the fourth generation of those who hate me, but showing steadfast love to thousands of those who love me and keep my commandments. “You shall not take the name of the Lord your God in vain, for the Lord will not hold him guiltless who takes his name in vain. ...



Today men have become like in the old dark times, far from god's laws, and far from his laws, means far 
 from his mercy, and far from his mercy means near his wrath




Quran,   Surat Al-Mā'idah  ( the last supper)

 O People of the Scripture, there has come to you Our Messenger making clear to you much of what you used to conceal of the Scripture and overlooking much. There has come to you from Allah a light and a clear Book. 15

 By which Allah guides those who pursue His pleasure to the ways of peace and brings them out from darkness's into the light, by His permission, and guides them to a straight path. 16

(They have disbelieved, they who say that Allah is Christ, the son of Mary. Say, Then who ca n stop Allah, if He wanted to doom Christ, the son of Mary, or his mother or everyone on earth?" And to Allah belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth and whatever is between them. He creates what He wills, and Allah is over all things competent) 17

(They have certainly disbelieved, who say, " Allah is the Messiah, the son of Mary" while the Messiah has said, "O Children of Israel, worship Allah , my Lord and your Lord." Indeed, he who associates others with Allah - Allah has forbidden him Paradise, and his refuge is the Fire. And there are not for the wrongdoers any helpers)72

(They have certainly disbelieved who say, " Allah is the third of three." And there is no god except one God. And if they do not desist from what they are saying, there will surely afflict the disbelievers among them a painful punishment)73

 (So will they not repent to Allah and seek His forgiveness? And Allah is Forgiving and Merciful) 74

 (The Messiah, son of Mary, was not but a messenger; [other] messengers have passed on before him. And his mother was a supporter of truth. They both used to eat food. Look how We make clear to them the signs; then look how they are deluded)75

( And [beware the Day] when Allah will say, "O Jesus, Son of Mary, did you say to the people, 'Take me and my mother as deities besides Allah ?'" He will say, "Exalted are You! It was not for me to say that to which I have no right. If I had said it, You would have known it. You know what is within myself, and I do not know what is within Yourself. Indeed, it is You who is Knower of the unseen.) 116


(I said not to them except what You commanded me - to worship Allah , my Lord and your Lord. And I was a witness over them as long as I was among them; but when You took me up, You were the Observer over them, and You are, over all things, Witness) 117


(If You should punish them - indeed they are Your servants; but if You forgive them - indeed it is You who is the Exalted in Might, the Wise)118

 (Allah will say, "This is the Day when the truthful will benefit from their truthfulness." For them are gardens [in Paradise] beneath which rivers flow, wherein they will abide forever, Allah being pleased with them, and they with Him. That is the great attainment)


No comments: